PREP TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 10 mins
[Cheats Tabouli Salad]
- 1 large bunch parsley, leaves roughly chopped
- 1 continental cucumber, de-seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 ½ cups microwave brown rice and quinoa
- Juice of a lemon, to taste olive oil, to taste
- 500g firm fish fillets (white or other)
- 1 tsp McCormick ORGANIC Turmeric Ground
- 2 tsp McCormick ORGANIC Paprika Ground, extra to serve
- 2 tsp McCormick ORGANIC Cumin Ground
- 2 tsp McCormick ORGANIC Oregano Leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra to serve
- 200g hummus dip
- 1 lemon, cut into 4
- Toss salad ingredients together in a serving bowl, dress to taste with juice and oil and set aside.
- In a round plate or bowl, combine turmeric, paprika, cumin, oregano and salt. Toss fish in spice mix to coat evenly and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the fish for 2 mins each side (depending on thickness) or until golden brown and fish is cooked to your liking.
- Spread ¼ of the hummus over each serving plate, top with a quarter of the tabouli and a serve of spiced fish and lemon. Garnish with a drizzle of oil and a light dusting of paprika.